No puedo explicar con palabras la Haber que satisfacción to Produce ganado esta tercera round. Nacho is by far the English player I find it harder to win. This victory, added to the subsequent victory against Antonio Egea, give this tournament a good feeling it will be difficult to crack. Expect this tournament to try a little if something had won the trip to korea. Until now, the feelings were not very good, although I admit I'm pretty pessimistic when assessing my level. In fact, this is a very interesting topic. When I was a kyu and was up and making me stronger, I could tell he was strong. When I got to give, the feeling was completely different. I felt hesitant and unsure and felt that he plays better than the nonsense he was doing. Victories came simply because my opponent made mistakes or absurd, inconprensíblemente, fail to punish my dirty tricks of the clear and obvious that I could see. They say it is to be strong, but the truth, I preferred when I was kyu and I felt the strongest among the strong now, that in the best, I can aspire to be the least weak of the weak.
Well, let that go. Here I leave the game.
(; GM [1] FF [4] CA [UTF-8] AP [CGoban: 3] ST [2]
RU [Japanese] SZ [19] KM [6.50] PW
[Pau Carles] PB [Ignacio Cernuda]
; B [dp]
; W [pd]
; B [dc]
; W [pq]
; B [nc]
; W [de]
; B [qf]
; W [nd]
; B [md]
; W [ne]
; B [c]
; W [pc] C [ at the option of joseki black is somewhat passive. Perhaps instead of P17 Q17 have been better. ]
; B [pg]
; W [qe]
; B [re]
; W [pf]
; B [rf]
; W [rd]
; B [ng]
; W [b] C [Prematurity. White must play in N14.]
; B [nb]
; W [me] C [Blanco seeks present, but pays a high price.]
; B [ld]
; W [le]
; B [kd]
; W [qn]
; B [fd] C [Black should defend the right side. White R12 is very hard. ]
; W [cc]
; B [cb]
; W [cd]
; B [eb]
; W [ch]
; B [kq]
; W [iq] C [Unnecessary. Again R12 is the best.]
; B [gq]
; W [mq]
; B [jp]
; W [ip]
; B [io]
; W [gp]
; B [fp]
; W [ho]
; B [in]
; W [hn]
; B [im]
; W [for]
; B [ep]
; W [gl]
; B [ik]
; W [dn]
; B [ql] C [R9 would be better. Now the target response will be present.]
; W [on]
; B [ol]
; W [bn] C [Really big. Black must defend the corner.]
; B [en]
; W [eo]
; B [do]
; W [dm]
; B [fn]
, W [go]
; B [hm]
; W [gm]
; B [hq]
; W [hp]
; B [go]
; W [gn]
; B [jr] C [The tesuji is nice but not very efficient. Defending the corner is bigger and does not reinforce blank.]
; W [ff]
; B [lg]
; W [mm]
; B [qq]
; W [qp]
; B [pr]
, W [qr]
, B [q]
; W [pp]
; B [mo]
; W [np]
; B [nm]
; W [nn]
; B [mn] C [Black gets cut, but reinforces the white corner is gote. The end result is favorable for White.]
; W [ii]
; B [gg]
; W [gi]
; B [fg]
; W [ki]
; B [dg]
; W [cg]
; B [df]
; W [cf]
; B [ee] C [Maybe a little shy. E11 Perhaps you could have given the game to black.]
; W [ei]
; B [pb]
; W [qb]
; B [or]
; W [ke]
; B [je]
; W [jf]
; B [ie]
; W [qa]
; B [bo]
; W [ao]
; B [cn]
; W [cm]
; B [co]
; W [ bm]
; B [ap]
; W [an]
; B [bp]
; W [my]
; B [oi]
; W [rl]
; B [rk]
; W [rm]
; B [qk]
; W [dd]
, B [ed]
; W [lm]
; B [ko]
; W [nk] C [What remains is yose. White wins by 4.5])
0 comments:
Post a Comment